Wednesday, October 28, 2009

On The Verge

We are ON THE VERGE of having a brand spankin' new baby!!

I went into the clinic today to check my BP and have an NST (non-stress test). I'd been having contractions on and off since Monday. They woke me up at 2:30 this morning, being every 4-5 minutes and pretty strong. When I'd get up and walk around they would subside... BUT then my blood pressure would go up. So I'd either have high BP or contractions. I was a little frustrated with that. The doctor came in today AS I was having a contraction, all hot and flush, and we talked it through and decided that Bebe will come tonight!!

She sent me home to get my things in order and I'm going back to the hospital at 6:00 p.m. to get prepped and be ready for an 8:00 p.m. c-section!

This is going to be a LOOOONG couple of hours.

This is my last few hours as a mother of 2. I'll be entering a whole new club this evening! The "I have more kids than I have hands" club. The "There are more kids than parents in this family" club. The "I'm going a little insane" club. The "Wow, look what the Lord has blessed us with" club. It's going to be good. It's going to be rough. It's going to be exciting. It's going to be crazy. It's going to be a blessing and I'm ready for it all. Here we go!

No comments: