Sunday, November 1, 2009

Isaiah John

Isaiah John made his way into the world on Wednesday October 28, 2009
at 8:31 p.m.
7 lb. 1.7 oz, 20 inches long





Today my heart is full of joy and jubilation. I am on the complete opposite end of the spectrum where post-partum depression might be an issue. I'm attuned to this issue as my mom struggled with it in a severe way after the birth of my brother. But as for me today, I'm on cloud nine! Aside from the wonderful things like, amazing friends and family visiting and loving on us, I just stand in awe of the blessings that God has given us. I feel such a peace and completion with our family of 5. This is us. We have arrived. It's an overwhelming feeling of excitement and joy, and an uncontainable contentment that I can barely describe. Whatever it is, I'm loving it, and I'll take it!





Praying that from here on out, the Lord will continue in filling me with this feeling.

1 comment:

Katie Benson said...

so thrilled for you and the feeling you are filled with right now. I will pray it continues... forever :) What a place to be, in awe of your family and how lucky you are.