Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sleepy

I've been feeling great! Full of life, energy, completion, and all out goodness! But today I'm sleepy. Last night I went to bed with the promise of a nap the next day. I woke up at 1:30 am with the promise of a nap in 12 hours. I woke up at 7:00 am with the promise of a nap in 6 1/2 hours. And now at 12:30 pm, a beautiful nap looms on the horizon. Just one hour to go. Two kids to get down for naps, one to get up and feed, play with and put back down and then I'm DOWN. Ahhh, blessed nap, how I love you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining of lack of sleep, because my blessed babe does give me a good 5 hours in a row at night and I'm loving that. But I'm an 8 hour kind of girl.

My body's tired. My mind is tired. I hope my kids are tired. Because nappy time, here I come.

(I'll post more pictures later, when I upload them)

No comments: