Monday, April 20, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

Last night we put our baby in her big girl bed. If you don't know Phia personally- she's very much the baby of the family, which is going to create some challenges when Baby 3 comes. I said to my mom yesterday, "I'm a little worried about how she'll be when the baby comes." Hoping to get a response such as, "Oh, she'll do just fine!" I instead got, "Yeah... I know... me too." Defeat. No! Not really, we'll work with it. But really, it WILL be a challenge, again where Jonah was not. It's hard not to compare them- they are so drastically different. But I LOVE how each of them is- unique in their personalities, characteristics, quirks, and the like.


So anyways, we put Phia in her big girl bed. She loved the quilt- the pink, the flowers, the polka dots. She did marvelously! And I was very happy with it. Their room is much bigger without the crib in there now, which is helpful.



Jonah loves sleeping on the top bunk! He usually naps on the sofa in our living room, but today begged to sleep in his top bunk and told me as he snuggled in, "I just love to sleep up here!"

Here she is- getting ready to go to sleep!
All tucked in!


Bunk Bed with her new quilt and sheets


Kids helping Daddy to push the mattress out of their bedroom



Peeking out from their new bunk beds!

No comments: