Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2 Grand Events!

Baby number 3 is on the way in the Kruger house! Due date of November 8th, 2009.


We shared the news with Jonah and Aphia a couple weeks ago, and it spread like wildfire from there. Jonah is very concerned with what we're going to name the baby, and even more so, that we don't have a name picked out yet. Oh boy, it's going to be a long 9 months- well... 8 if this one goes anything like the other pregnancies- which we're praying against.
If you would be so kind as to add that to your prayers, we'd be much appreciative. I had high blood pressure at the end of both my other pregnancies and would rather not go that route again. This hindered the growth of both of the children, in utero. We're praying that my body will cooperate this time, so that this little one can flourish and thrive while in my tummy. Jonah was born at 35 weeks, Aphia at 36... This baby- we're shooting for longer! We're praying now of ways to head off the high blood pressure before it begins, because at that point, it's very difficult to turn back and bring it down. Please pray that it would stay down, that God would help me to find balance in life, so that stressors would not cause my BP to rise, and so that Jeremiah and I (and doctors) can be on the same page with any plans of action.
In other news!!!
Jonah is thrilled with THIS new item at our house! His new 16 inch Raleigh dirt bike is a treasured and prized possession this spring! Each chance we get, he's out riding. He's discovered the art of the "skid" and coasting as well. His old bike did not have brakes (if you pedaled backwards- you went backwards!), and thus if you were moving, so were the pedals, thus he was constantly pedaling! He can be seen terrorizing the roads of Buffalo with his helmet and shades!

4 comments:

Rathlisberger Family said...

YAY! I was waiting for this post. Congrats again on the big news. I will be praying for low blood pressure so this one can grow as long as it needs to.
Love you!

Sharon said...

GOD BLESS YOU BOTH!
This is wonderful news! I pray for health, low stress and peace. Love to you and Jer.
Sharon

Melissa and Craig Gottschalk said...

heehee, I was looking for this update on Monday after I got your email but apparently failed to check again until now! :) 2 positive tests = baby #3! Yippee skippy :) I'll keep you & baby in my prayers. Much congrats again to you all!!

Melissa and Craig Gottschalk said...

And I just realized you could have this baby on your anniversary! Hopefully baby stays in until then :)