Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Aphia Michelle

Today is my little girl's 3rd birthday! It seems surreal with her. With my boys, I feel like they are the age they are (imagine that!). But with Aphia I, for some reason, do not feel like she should be this old yet- sniff, sniff, tear!

Have a blessed day my Beeba Girl! You are such a sparkle in our lives,
you keep us on our toes and you light up our home!
We praise the Lord for you everyday!
Here are a couple pictures of her along her journey to 3!
Aphia just days after coming home from the hospital
The above picture is her on her 1st Birthday!
Here she is on the weekend of her 2nd Birthday at Grand Rios Waterpark

Here she is, the Birthday Girl at 3 years old!


1 comment:

Rathlisberger Family said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!!!!!