Saturday, February 13, 2010

And We're Off!

In just 14 short hours I will be aboard a plane, with babe in arms, and husband nestled next to me traveling to far off, mountainous lands! Ok, maybe not too far off, just two, short, plane ride hours away to the wonderful state of Colorado. Never been there before. Am super duper UBER excited to go.

Jonah and Aphia are packed to go to my parents for the week (bless their hearts). Isaiah will be experiencing his first airplane ride at 3 1/2 months old. I've never flown with a baby before, hopefully he will be good. Hopefully we'll take off at our scheduled time because that is just when he needs to eat, so I'll give him a bottle going up and hopefully his ears will not bother him in the least. Descending might be another story... we shall see.

It is currently 9:30 the night before departure and I am actually ready to go. Praise GOD that we had the entire day today to get our stuff in order. That actually never happens. We always leave to go somewhere either on Friday night or Saturday morning and I have to get everything ready, by myself, prior to leaving. Thankfully, Jeremiah and I had the whole day today to tag-team getting ready. Whew. So thankful for that, it'll probably never happen again.

Adios! Off to Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh!

No comments: