Friday, January 15, 2010

Hear Me Roar

My name is Isaiah and I'm a pretty cute dude.

Up until about 5 days ago, I was really, really good 99.2% of the time. Then on Monday my mom was mean and brought me in for my shots. That night I wasn't feeling super great and I figured out what fussy meant. And since then I've cried like 3 times. THREE! Don't worry though, I'm getting back on track. The last two days I've been pretty much completely back to my old self of not crying. My mom said it was ok that I did cry though because it helps me exert some energy and is good for my lungs to give a little shout once in a while.


My mom doesn't like to brag too much, so I figured I had to let ya'll know that I AM a little stud muffin. I like my sleep, going to bed around 8:00 pm, Mom wakes me up at 10:00 for my last feeding, then I'm down until 7:30 am. I'm a happy camper, talking/cooing, smiling lots and starting to giggle. I love to lay under my play gym or just in the middle of the chaos that is defined by the words "Jonah" and "Aphia". I'm starting to nurse really fast, but I also like to clamp down and PULL HARD. Mom says that when I get teeth we'll be DONE-DEE. Even Dad covered his chest in mock-pain when he saw what I can do last night.

So that's me, Isaiah John. To reiterate: I'm super cute. I'm a good boy. I love food. Hear me roar (which I really never do). Peace out.


1 comment:

Ann said...

big, wet, gooey smooches to you -- stud muffin! any time your mom needs a break, just call your auntie ann and she'll cuddle you up and spoil you rotten!