Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Business Trip

Tomorrow I'm headed out on a business trip. Ok, if you know me, then you know my job would really never require a business trip, but for the sake of this blog post, that's what I'm going to call it :)

I'll be gone for a good 36 hours on a camp out! Me and a few other leaders are basically taking the 3-5 graders from church who completed an AWANA book during the school year on a week-long session at camp condensed into 2 days! It should be a blast. There will be boating, swimming, biking, games, food, camp fires, devotions, praising Jesus and the like!

Again, if you know me, you know that this is RIGHT up my alley. VBS was two weeks ago and it energized me so much and now my "business trip" is less than 24 hours away and I'm SO excited!

My kids will be lovingly cared for by my dad on Wednesday, and will all be split up on Thursday to three different friend's houses.

I best be wrapping this up. I have some more things to prepare for my business trip... Like, I have to solidify the rules of the game "Mighty Mighty Scoop Noodle Challenge 2000 Duct Tape Ultimate Frisbee Style", I haven't played it since I was a youth director and need to brush up.

Toodles!

No comments: