Monday, September 13, 2010

The PR

For my 30th birthday I was blessed with a few amazing gifts. A few of them had to do with my new Project Room (some inadvertently). For a while now, the "office" on our main floor has been consumed with boxes that all needed to (still) be unpacked. I didn't really want to do it though, until I had a grand idea for the room in mind. Jeremiah's mom told me that for my birthday she would come and help me organize it and buy some stuff to help with that process. When she told me that, I ran with it! I was also blessed by Jeremiah's dad and stepmom with a Menards gift card and paint supplies, so I quick did some painting (which I really enjoy doing) for the room to take shape. My mom and dad also gave me some money and I was able to buy my project table to put in the room! It was a joint effort by me and all the moms and dads :) For which I am extremely grateful! I finished painting with little time to spare before my MIL came to put it all together with me... or should I say I helped her? She was the main brains behind the operation!

Here's the "office" turned Project Room from start to (almost) finish.

Here it is, just prior to painting the trim. All of main boxes have been moved from the room.

Here is the room, after the white trim is all done.


A look-see into the freshly painted closet and a peek at the aqua walls. It's hard to see the actual aqua of the walls, because they look rather blue in these pictures. I assure you... They are a beautiful aqua!!


Here is my project desk all ready to be utilized! I have to put up two more shelves over in that corner, and also have to decide whether they will be used for function or decoration...


This is a sweet little cubbie that we were not really sure what to use for when we first moved in. Now it holds my adorable orange baskets and the kids "project books."

Here is the closet all filled up, organized and ready for action!

Just really love this cute little whiteboard with orange ribbon and marker!

And finally... My orange trash can! I just love the orange with the aqua. It makes me smile.

No comments: