Thursday, September 24, 2009

This was how it was...

On the 4th day of Jonah being at Pre-School, this was how it was...


Phia and I went to a couple garage sales and I bought her this super cute hat. Back story on the hat: I bought it for her because, a couple of weeks ago, she dropped her other hat right into a Biffy toilet! I was having her stand on the sides of the toilet and squat over it to go potty, and as she was attempting this, she looked down into the hole to see all the treasures there were in there, and her hat fell right off her head into the toilet. Yuck! The most traumatic of it all was when she had to go potty, RIGHT ON HER OWN HAT!!! But when you gotta go, you gotta go!


So anyways, after we got home from the garage sales, but before we had to go get Jonah, I was fiddling away in the kitchen, only to look over at my solemn little girl, hanging out on the chair, waiting patiently for her brother to be home.

After a bit I told her that she and I could go downstairs and pick out a game to play! This cheered up our Little Miss and it was a wonderful morning together.


Aphia and I are having a spectacular time together, these days, whilst Jonah learns and plays away with his friends and wonderful teachers at Pre-School. He really enjoys it and whenever I ask what the best part of the day was he always replies with, "It was ALL the best!"

No comments: