Monday, July 20, 2015

35 Things in My 35th Year

As I approach my 35th year in life, the word "intentional" has been a prevalent one for Jeremiah and I.  There are lots of things in life that I'm glad that I have done, but definitely some things that I still want to do.  Inspired by my SIL Stephanie, I have decided that I want to complete 35 things in my 35th year.
1. Do a mud run (this will be completed two days before my birthday, but I'm counting it!)
2. Go on a silent retreat.
3. Learn to play a great song on the piano
4. Feed a homeless person a meal
5. Go somewhere I've never been before
6. Go ice skating on Buffalo Lake
7. Go to and eat at a Pizza Farm
8. Go geo-caching
9. Do the drive-thru difference and leave a note about Christ's love
10. Complete one month with no pop
11. Paint a canvas
12. Deliver flowers anonymously
13. Share the Gospel with someone who has not heard it
14. Indulge more heavily in my old hobby of bow shooting
15. Read a classic novel... Most likely War and Peace
16. Learn to make pie crust
17. Read Proverbs everyday for a consecutive 31 days
18. Take an impromptu trip with someone who will be equally as excited as me to do so
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go camping, reach out to a woman who is lonely and needs a friend, and if you do the drive thru difference don't pay for caribou coffee, I can tell you honestly I rarely can afford a $4 coffee. Pay for the gas for the oldest beater in the gas station :-)

kara said...

I'm only posting on the condition that I get to do #18 with you. ;) Here's my suggestions: learn to knit, make a habit of having a date night, build a sauna, canoe the Boundary Waters, visit all the largest things in MN (ball of twin, turkey, Paul Bunyan, etc.) and if you have time, a Saints game.