Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day(s) of School

To get to this...


We had to start with this...


Because, I mean really, who doesn't love a good routine chart?! Everyone in my house does, I know that. And if they don't, they'll come around, just you watch.

Big Man at school this year. First Grade Baby!
When I asked him what he did on the first day he said, "I can't tell you. Too much to remember."


And Little Miss, all set and ready to go for her first day of Pre-School. She told me, "Mom, I'm not excited for school. I'm REEEEEEEEEALLY excited for school!" When I picked her up and asked what she did she said, "Mom, do you want me to tell you everything I did?" to which I replied with, "Of course!" to which she did just that :)


New black/gray camo backpack. I didn't think that I'd get him a new backpack each year, but decided otherwise when I realized that since he wears a uniform, his backpack is his only form of individuality that he gets. So I obliged when he asked for a new one. Plus this one has a lunch bag that clips right on to the outside of the backpack- he loves that!

No comments: