Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I like them

I just love these 3. They are what get me through (well, them and the incredible friends and family that I have).
Christmas morning in her new robe!


Jonah on his birthday with his "new" Lego set! (Jeremiah's mom had saved all of Jeremiah's Lego sets- Jonah had/has no idea that we have them all, packed away for such occasions. Shhh, don't tell him our little secret.)
You should see the other kid! Naw, just IJK after a little bout with pink eye before Christmas.

I kind of hit a wall last Monday. My "Christmas" season was finally over, having celebrated the much anticipated and wonderful Christmas celebration at our house with Jeremiah's mom, brother, sister-in-law, our nieces, and his sister. Along with little to no sun these days, the winter gets long 'round these here parts.

My mom asked the other day, "How are the kids?" I said, "They're great! I spent much of the week before last preparing for the family to come visit and I'm not going to do anything again until they come next year! So since I've just been sitting around with the kiddos, they're great!"
So as I said, it's these three munchkins that get me through... Or force me to get through, either way, I'm grateful for them.

No comments: