Monday, November 22, 2010

liFe aS uSuaL

The babe is awake, an hour early from naptime.

The middle is playing with the self inflating whoopy cushion.

The eldest is at school, having clean up time, getting ready to come home.

A candle is burning with the smell of apple cider.

A trip to Target is on the horizon.

I cut my hair 2 weeks ago and today it's in a teeny tiny pony tail.

Bible study is at our house tonight, but it's the men so I'm not overly crazy about cleaning.

The shower has not been turned on once today.

Too many kitkats have been eaten when today I was supposed to be good.

Pork is in the crockpot to make pork fried rice for dinner.

When I told the middle that she was having a hard time listening and following directions today and that frustrated me she broke into made-up-song about obeying your father and mother and included the words, "...obey them, obey your father and mother. Obey hey hey!"

The bathroom has been cleaned.

Only a 1/2 hour of work-work was done today.

The babe can now say several words consciously: "mama" "dada" "ball" "uh oh" "all done" "down" "more" and he sings "lalalalala"

The oldest got "advanced" reading books to practice with at home from his teacher... neither JJ nor I ever had advance reading books in school- we feel very blessed.

A lunch date is planned with my mom and bro for tomorrow.

I have to keep the kids quiet and busy tonight to stay out of the guys hair.

The middle is onto eating butterscotch pudding.

I will vacuum the family room.

The babe is back to sleep :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

I really just love you!!!