Friday, March 6, 2009

Blessings... New Every Morning

This morning we got up and ready to go to open gym time at ECFE. The kids LOVE this time and so do I! I decided that I was going to stop at my favorite coffee shop (Coffee Connection) on the way and grab a small coffee. When I walked in, Carrie, the owner who is a friend of mine, said, "You have a large Chai Tea waiting for you! Bought and paid for by someone who loves you and I'm not allowed to tell you who." There was a little post-it that she grabbed and it said, "Janine Large Chai PAID" OH MY GOODNESS! What a pure piece of heaven dropped down into my Friday morning lap! WOW. WOW. WOW.

God is so good. In the little things and in the big (and this was BIG today!). I was flabbergasted at His goodness and the goodness of a friend out there who loves me. Someone who knows me well enough to know where I love to get coffee and someone who is treasured by me.

Thank you Lord and Thank you Friend.

2 comments:

Susie Wuollett said...

Cool! It is the "drive thru difference!" KTIS does it every first Friday of the month. I hear the stories all the time, but nobody I actually know!

Kruger Kids said...

I did think about it being DTD, but NO ONE knew that I was going in there on THAT Friday... it actually just happened to be that day! Funny huh?